This purchase and sale agreement in the online store FlowersTime.lt (hereinafter – the online store) establishes the buyer and the seller ( UAB “Užsisakyk gėles”, reg. no. 305811732, Šeškinės st. 22A, Vilnius (Registration address), phone: +370 608 87382) mutual rights, duties and responsibilities when purchasing goods in an electronic store.
Conclusion of the contract
The purchase-sale contract is considered concluded when the seller sends the buyer an e-mail. order acceptance letter. The terms of this contract are considered an integral part of the contract.
You can find the terms of delivery of goods here.
Rights, obligations and responsibilities of the buyer
- The buyer must immediately check the received goods, and must immediately notify the seller of any observed defects.
- The buyer has the right to refuse to accept from the seller only those goods or their part that are of poor quality or do not correspond to the buyer’s order.
- The buyer is fully responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the order and assumes responsibility for all consequences arising from the inaccuracy of the information provided by him.
- The buyer clearly understands that flowers are seasonal plants, so they may vary depending on the season and the composed bouquets may slightly differ from those shown on the website FlowersTime.lt. For example, the colors and the size of flower blossoms usually vary depending on the time of year.
Rights, obligations and responsibilities of the seller
- The seller has the right to change the prices of the goods for sale without prior notice and at any time.
- The cost of goods delivery is not included in the price of goods. They depend on the chosen delivery method and are calculated at the time of ordering and added to the final price of the order.
- The seller undertakes to provide the buyer with quality goods.
- Civil liability for losses (damage) applies to the seller only in cases where they are caused by the seller’s or its employees’ intent or gross negligence.
- The seller does not compensate for indirect losses.
- The amount of damages that the seller must compensate is limited to the price of the product(s) ordered by the buyer.
- The Seller starts processing orders only after receiving the Buyer’s payment.
- The seller has the right to leave flowers/gifts at the recipient’s door in the following cases:
- if the recipient of flowers/gifts cannot be found due to incorrect or incomplete data provided by the buyer about the recipient of the gift;
- if the flower/gift recipient cannot be located and contacted within a reasonable time.
- The seller has the right not to refund the money to the buyer in the event that the recipient of the flowers/gifts refuses to accept the flowers/gifts.
- If, due to the fault of FlowersTime.lt, the goods are delivered with poor quality or an incomplete order, and the buyer makes a claim no later than within two hours of the order being fulfilled, then the goods will be replaced or the money for the order will be returned.